CMA is a results-oriented professional boutique-consulting firm with a specialized focus in capital markets. Our resources are highly experienced, averaging over 10 years of experience in financial services working at the major financial institutions. CMA resources bring a broad set of tools and market knowledge to firms and situations that need to be addressed with confidence in execution as well as expeditious delivery.
Values and Mission
Clients First – At CMA, Clients First means delivering results, keeping our clients’ best interests to heart, and delivering on our promises. We strive to develop long-term partnerships with our clients and as such provide a high-impact, collaborative approach. CMA brings the best of our team to every engagement to ensure our clients’ visions are achieved.
Proven Industry Experience – Our team is comprised of senior-level financial services professionals and process experts. Our objective is to address each client’s challenges, provide comprehensive advisory services and strive to deliver results. All of our professionals have significant experience in strategy, transactions, implementation, business, technology and operations.
Collaborative Work Approach – CMA works collaboratively with our clients, our clients’ vendors, and our clients’ partners. We work in close coordination at all levels of the organization and strive to ensure that our expertise and knowledge are transferred for ongoing use.
- ECB's Nouy says unviable banks might have to be unwound March 24, 2017Daniele Nouy, a European Central Bank supervisor, says banks that become unviable might have to be unwound and has called for -More-
- EU reportedly to soon reject LSEG-DB merger March 24, 2017The proposed merger of London Stock Exchange Group and Deutsche Boerse will receive a veto from the European Commission, sour -More-
- Draghi: Financial regulation essential to economic growth March 24, 2017Supporters of economic growth should back stronger regulation of the financial sector, not deregulation, said European Centra -More-
- Financial Services Industry Commends SEC on Final Rule to Facilitate a Shorter Settlement Cycle in U.S. March 22, 2017
- SIFMA Statement on FINRA Member Engagement Special Notice March 21, 2017
- SIFMA Submits Comments to DOL in Support of 60-Day Fiduciary Rule Delay March 14, 2017
- SIFMA Statement on the ASCE 2017 Infrastructure Report Card March 9, 2017
- SIFMA Issues 2018 Recommendations for Full and Early Holiday Closes in Japan March 6, 2017
- SIFMA Statement on Confirmation of HUD Secretary Carson March 2, 2017
- SIFMA Issues Research Quarterly; Full Year 2016 Issuance $7.19 Trillion, Up 6.5 Percent from 2015 March 2, 2017
- US stock funds record largest outflows since Brexit March 24, 2017Market volatility rises as Republican healthcare divisions put Trump presidency to test
- VW returns to debt market with €8bn benchmark deal March 23, 2017Carmaker’s first big bond sale since August 2015 sparks strong demand
- Portugal bank bond defies Pimco/BlackRock boycott March 23, 2017Caixa Geral de Depósitos debt attracts orders with yield above 10%
- EM government debt rush before US rates rise March 23, 2017Total value of sovereign bonds sold in Asia excluding Japan at $8.2bn in 2017
- Junk bond market betrays investors’ nervousness March 23, 2017Premium investors are demanding to own riskier US bonds at highest since early January
- Stocks recover from selloff after health care bill is pulled March 24, 2017U.S. stocks sold off heading into the controversial health care vote Friday.
- Insurers' pullback means problems for Obamacare, no matter what Congress does March 24, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- Investors yank $8.9 billion from U.S. stocks, most in 9 months March 24, 2017Doubts about the future of President Trump's agenda have put Wall Street on the defensive. Investors yanked $8.9 billion from U.S. stock funds